Our COVID-19 Response Update
Our Vickery and East Dallas locations are open and providing care. The practice in Farmers Branch is closed during this time.
The health and safety of our patients and staff remain our top priority. Our care has always been delivered in a way that provides the safest possible environment. In response to COVID-19, to continue providing the safest setting for health care delivery, we have established several additional measures to reduce the risks posed by the virus and are making changes to how we see patients.
- Screening all patients for COVID-19 symptoms via phone prior to a visit and upon arrival to our practice
- Most patients will have a teledentistry appointment before their visit
- Reviewing each patient’s chart to prioritize care based on need
- Limiting the number of people allowed in practice at one time
- Staggering use of treatment areas to minimize social contact
- Reduced seating in the waiting room to maintain social distancing
- Limiting non-patient guests to only one parent or legal guardian
- Encouraging patients to download, print and fill out any needed paperwork from our website prior to appointment to ensure efficient and quick check-in process
To learn more about what to expect before and during your appointment, click here.
If you have a dental emergency during business hours, please call the Vickery location Monday, Wednesday or Friday between 8 a.m. and 5 p.m. to schedule an appointment and be seen as soon as possible. If you are experiencing a dental emergency after business hours, you can call 877.881.7354.
For more information follow our Facebook page.